I’ve been listening to folklore on repeat since last week. Last weekend, I watched Now and Then, which is not technically a fall movie, but something that gets me into the fall mood. It’s one of my summer transitioning into fall movies. And I am seriously craving a “Hocus Pocus” and “Halloweentown” movie night.
With that being said…I’ve made the decision. It’s fall. Fall is what will make me happy, so I’ve decided to choose happiness. It’d just be silly not to, right?
So…welcome to fall! I’m so glad you could join me almost two months early!
If you also want to get into the mood, I started a fall favorites roundup. I am going to try to remember to add to it the next few month.
- Coffin Cutie Tee (XS-4XL) Gothic Lamb, Black owned business.
- Curious Wanderer Leggings (S-3XL) Cat Coven, Black owned business.
- Pumpkittens Mug – Cat coven, Black owned business
- Pumpkin Chai Candle – BlkOrchidApothocary, Black owned business
- Fall/Holiday Candles – Souther Elegance, Black owned business
Cozy Living Books:
*** All links are affiliate links and I will make a very small commission off the items you purchase. Purchasing through my links will allow me to make a little extra money so I can continue to make fun content for you. Thank you so much for supporting me in this way! (This is with exception to a black-owned business. One of the best ways to support Black creatives is by buying from their shops.)